Kajabi in South Africa
How to accept payments on Kajabi from South Africa
South African businesses can now accept payments in ZAR directly from Kajabi.
How does it work?
CheckoutJoy is an an e-commerce platform that integrates South African payment gateways into the Kajabi checkout experience.
We do this using a web widget on Kajabi that securely initiates payment transactions to South African payment gateways.
The widget generates a payment button on your Kajabi checkout pages that links to your payment gateway account, allowing your customers to pay for your products using credit/debit cards and other local payment methods such as InstantEFT and Zapper.
Your sales is available for payout to a South African bank account using your local South African payment gateway account.
What are the benefits?Your business is now able accept ZAR payments directly from Kajabi. This means:
- No need to set up a business or bank account in the US
- No need for money transfer services to get your money to your South African bank account
- Your customers can pay using any of your payment gateway's supported payment types, including credit and debit card, MasterPass, and South African services such as InstantEFT and Zapper
- Your money is available for payout in ZAR - South African payment gateways usually process payouts in 1-2 business days.
Accepting payments in USD
Using CheckoutJoy, you are able to accept payments on Kajabi using a South African payment gateway, although you are only able to accept payments in ZAR.
The good news is that we are working on a solution that will enable South African business to charge their customers in other currencies including USD and EUR using a trusted local service and major bank.
In the meantime, you will be able to price your products in other currencies, and let CheckoutJoy handle the currency conversion for you, so you can display your product in USD and charge the correct amount in ZAR using the latest currency exchange rate.
How do you get started?
CheckoutJoy is a paid monthly subscription service (pricing details here). To get started you need to sign up for an account and complete the following easy steps. It should take about 10 minutes to set everything up and start taking payments on Kajabi!
- Sign up for a free CheckoutJoy trial account
- Connect your South African payment gateway account
- Add your Kajabi Offers to CheckoutJoy to enable local payments
- Add the widget to your Kajabi checkout pages
Other useful information
Stay in the loop