Design your own Teachable Checkout Pages
Add checkout sections anywhere, sell in any currency, accept payments with your local payment gateway, straight from your Teachable website.
Sell in any currency.
Signup & Enroll in one go.
More payment options
Add any of our supported payment options to Teachable, including Google Pay, iDeal, Apple Pay, Sofort, SEPA debit, PayFast, Razorpay and Instamojo.
Add checkout sections anywhere on your Teachable website
Beautiful, feature rich checkout sections designed to increase conversion.
Automatic Signup and Enrollment
Your students are automatically enrolled when they complete a purchase.
Easy Setup from your Teachable Dashboard
Install our App from the Teachable App Store to instantly add more payment options directly to your Teachable website.
Checkoutjoy is beautifully designed and super easy to set up and use. Support is top class - friendly, prompt, and helpful. Integrates perfectly with my Kartra setup. Fantastic.
Awesome software!☄️highly recommend. Great customer service, seamless integration and multiple payment gateways makes this an awesome piece of software! Well done to the CheckoutJoy team!
Create your own checkout pages on Teachable.
Take payments with your local payment gateway straight from your own Teachable checkout pages. We take care of activating your customer's Teachable account and access to your offers, no Zapier required.
Simple setup in less than 10 minutes.
- Install the CheckoutJoy App from the Teachable App Store
- Sign up for a free trial and set up your payment gateway details.
Follow our easy step-by-step guides to complete your setup in less than 10 minutes.
- Set up your payment gateway & import your Teachable products
- Import your existing Teachable offers so that we know how to charge your customers. Set up once-off payments, multiple payments or recurring subscriptions. We will even convert the currency to your local currency if you want!
- Add our custom sections to any page on your Teachable website
- The CheckoutJoy App for Teachable offers custom checkout sections designed to securely accept payments and enroll students from anywhere on your Teachable website.
Custom Checkout Pages Pro plan
Tired of the rigid checkout page designs of Teachable? Use our custom checkout pages to make sure your customers convert. Connect your own domain, use any of our supported payment gateways, multiple currencies and currency conversions and best of all - integrated sales taxes with Quaderno.
Real-time reports and analytics
Track your checkout page performance with our real-time metrics and reporting. Page views, checkout session duration, conversion rates and much more.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I use multiple payment processors?
Absolutely! We support multiple processors from around the world, including Adyen, Instamojo, Razorpay, Klarna, PayPal, PayFast, Stripe, Gocardless and Mollie. Visit www.checkoutjoy.com for more informaion.
- How do I enable this on my Teachable website?
Simply install the CheckoutJoy App from the Teachable App Store and follow the setup instructions. Once installed, there will be additional checkout sections available in your Teachable Site Builder. Simply add a checkout section to any page and set up your page how you want it.
- Is a student automatically enrolled when completing checkout?
Yes, once payment has been confirmed, your student will be added to your school and enrolled in the purchased course. They will receive all emails that you've configured in your Teachable settings.
- Are there any transaction fees?
- Does it support the multiple payments and subscription payment options?
Yes, CheckoutJoy supports all payment plans available in Teachable. The implementation depends on the specific payment gateway. Refer to your specific gateway's documentation for more details.
- What if my payment gateway isn't supported?
We are constantly working on adding more payment gateway integrations. If your preferred gateway is not on the list, please visit the gateways page for more details on which gateways are supported and which gateways we are planning to integrate.